Hello and welcome to this months Birthday Project by My Favorite Things. The Design Team got challenged to make birthday cards using the topic Winter Wonderland as our inspiration.
- The Winter Songbirds stamp set is one of my current favorites. As my last name, Vögeli, means birdie or little bird, I absolutely love stamps with cute birds. I knew, I wanted them to be the focal point of my winter birthday card.
- stamp the birds and twigs onto watercolor paper
- color the images with watercolor markers
- die cut or fussy cut all your images
- arrange them on your card base and glue them down. I glued down the twigs and added the birds with foam tape.
- stamp your sentiment
- add some sequins, gemstones or (as I did here) some snowflake sequins
- to add even more frosty winter feeling, add Stickles or glitter glue to your image. I put some on the birds hats and on the twigs.